Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tribute to Dogface!

Dogface??? What's Dogface? Well, if you were like me, you would already know who IS Dogface... Perharps you've accidently watched Big Brother last year and you've seen a busty woman, blonde and absolutely not having a "dog-face"... No? Then... did you read Nuts and seen a busty woman, blonde and... Ok, it's Sophie Victoria Reade (Sophie Reade for short). Why did I decide to do a tribute to our little Sophie? Because it's May 18th... her Birthday! Yep, she's now 21. She's a bit younger than me! When she can do the nice pics... she can do it for sure so that's why I gonna use this post. I really like Sophie even if I think half of her pics are a bit too much. But when she looks enough natural... it's only few seconds before you start loving her. But enough speaking : let's go for the pics and videos.












2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Sophie Reade is SO hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sets of pics, especially the one's on the bottom row.

    ReplyDelete