Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sophie signs up her lease!

It's Sophie Reade ready for action who signs up her lease as Sweeteews head-babe... But I've to tell you first that I'll now be the only contributor... My co-workers must retire for personal meanings so I thank them for the nice time we got on this blog (even if I did half of the posts, hehe!).


After signing up with Nuts, our bombshell babe signs with StS!

So, back to Sophie, she now signs her lease to become the all-new Sweeteews head-babe for belated June! I don't think you'll disagree if you check up the last posts featuring her stuffs... but I'll give you some good reasons with 3 pics I really enjoy!


Even topless, nude or filming herself, Sophie is a beautiful creature!

The way she shows us her big boobs during this video is very nice! A topless babe we all love!

2 comments:

  1. Nice updates pal. Sophie's the new Michelle Marsh. Sexy blonde Northern bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see Sophie as the head-babe. What a stunner.

    ReplyDelete