Thursday, October 7, 2010

First is always better... Michelle Marsh!

If you've seen my previous message on the blog, you sure have seen the two girls I think who got the best boobs ever... but... if I got into Lindsey Strutt, I got to thank a specific girl who made me like all other ones like Gemma Atkinson, Sophie Reade, etc. And this girl got to be Michelle Marsh. Even if she has retired, we still consider her as one of the sexiest ladies ever, even rated as having one of the best pairs of boobs ever. But I need to say... she's the one. It's thanks to her if I used to like the future ladies like Holly Peers... We always say... memories never die, first are the best. Then if it's true, Michelle got to be the best babe I've ever seen.

I admit I got into her slowly but I always preferred her over Lucy Pinder. I wasn't aware about her solo pics but when I saw them... wow! I've discovered a different model having a nice attitude with her own way to pose. She is also the sexiest blonde I've ever seen. I know the stereotype from Katie Price and Paris Hilton doesn't help her... But she's someone different. She got a pretty cute face, she got a beautiful smile, lovely blonde hair, an awesome fit body with a beautiful bum and... an oustanding, legendary and epic pair of big breasts! Truly, you can't deny she got an awesome pair of boobies. Big, perky and round. And here, I got to say she got the perfect big tits! Her bust size is 32F, almost 32G in last news and pics. Each time she poses topless and smiling, she's simply an angel and in some more explicit and provocative poses, she's just a sexy beast, a bombshell babe.

Since she's now retired and mom of two childs, I can't do nothing but respect her. She's human. Apart of her awesome body and massive tits, she's just herself. When I've joined her forum, I've discovered a very normal person, a nice personality and, of course, a friendly woman. I also have a signed poster so I'm officially a fan of Michelle... since this day, I can no longer deny how hot she really is.

I've never seen a such nice lady before. I never though I would like big boobs before seeing those... so huge and round. Michelle got perfect big tits, best boobs in the world! Time to honor this legendary blonde bombshell babe with an healthy dose of pics.










Michelle simply got the best tits on Earth!

2 comments:

  1. Superb stuff mate. Michelle's the hottest blonde ever and this is a fantastic selection of her pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of Michelle pictures. She was one of my first fav big boobed girls, although she didn't start the obsession, lol!.

    A shame she seems to have left modelling, i really miss her.

    ReplyDelete