Thursday, October 7, 2010

Simply the best big breasts!

I admit I've less motivation than before for working on that blog... I've new activities, jobs, projects... life is short so I can't do everything. So... it could easily be the last message... or maybe I'll restart the blog another time if I get enough motivation for it... but... how can say... I still like this blog. It's kind of outlet, you see... Even if I don't think what I write on this blog, I certainly love writing about my new finds of topless girls from Nuts, Zoo or anywhere else. I always use to write comments on what I find interesting... and sometimes I like to push things over limits... And a blog about topless girls and big boobs is the best example.

I've discussed with Raingod from Phun and it makes me admit... I love big boobs. I can't deny it... In fact, it's natural for me. I'm into big boobs since my first favs. I've nothing against ladies who got smaller funbags. But I agree that bigger doesn't always mean better. I know a nice pair when I see it. I've seen more bad pairs than I saw great ones... but when I see a nice pair of big boobs, trust me, I'll love them. So... this special message will feature the two nicest pairs I've ever seen. They are huge and natural! Considering I took pics of their best moments... it's not a surprise if these will simply be awesome! Here it goes for the tiny but beauty Lindsey Strutt and the legendary and busty Michelle Marsh!

Lindsey Strutt

I first got to thank Michelle for making me aware of Lindsey. I admit I didn't like her before but she simply improved a lot over the years but... I can't tell how and why... but she simply lost weight and... she lost a lot of her beauty and not only her boobs... but hips, curves, face... she looks sick... She's no longer the one who made an epic 2010 calendar, sexy Nuts pictures and legendary official pics with such a beautiful naked body. She has shown how great she was in bikini and I must say I was definitely surprised. Even non-nude she was hot. I don't know if she didn't realize how popular she was for her assets but... she had them. This is almost a proof that no girls can stay the same. And I got the pics to prove that she was seriously one of the best gals.


Lindsey at her best, it's definitely something hard to beat!

Michelle Marsh

It's simply obvious... I've no choice... Well, Michelle had to be one of them. Even if she's no longer modelling, she has been the one who started everything. The one who made me love cute girls with enormous boobs. Now that Michelle is a "milf", a real mom, she got my respect. But in any case you wonder why I still like her... I'm one of her "official fans". I used to be on her forum, I've a signed poster of her so... for the sake of good, Michelle got to be one of the sexiest women in the world!


My first real Britain fav. babe... sexiest blonde ever!

1 comment:

  1. Great selection mate and thanks for the mention

    ReplyDelete