Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gemma Atkinson

Gemma Louise Atkinson (November 15 1984) is from Bury, Grand Manchester in United Kingdom. She often participates to charity organisms but she's also TV actress (as Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks) but she's known as glamour model for magazines like Loaded, Nuts, Zoo, FHM, Maxim, name it! Her modelling career started up really fast because Atkinson underwent breast enlargement surgery, making her breasts bigger to 34E, now 36E. She said in an interview that she lost weight due to a fitness regime and her bust size declined and that the surgery then gave them the original shape they once had. 5000 GBP for having new boobs... but the result has been good for her, becoming one of the sexiest girls and releasing 4 calendars.


Opinion

How starting to say what I really think of her? First time I saw this babe, I became frozen like an ice block! FHM said that the most verbal fanboy couldn't even say how great she's. Because yes : she's wonderful but still needs to improve her talents. When we ask her to be sexy, it's something she does with perfection. I don't care if she never used to pose nude or showing her boobs. I just love her how she's. I can't deny : she got nice big boobs but overall, she's incredible!


For sure, one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen! What a babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment