Friday, February 19, 2010

Nuts - Naughty Nudes (19-25 Feb. 2010)

Few days ago I was displaying a wonderful nude pic of Lindsey Strutt. Guess what? She's not alone! Rhian Sugden, Holly Peers and Peta Todd are joining her for a naughty shoot and they all go nude! But I'm still focusing on Lindsey, maybe it's time for her to stop being in the shadow of other models. She deserves the entire cover, wow! Four girls, all nude, 4 pairs of boobs... which one you take?







Credit to Panda39 and AlfPod

2 comments:

  1. In that shooting, I really appreciated Rhian. I don't really have the time (especially not enough energy to stay upright) so I couldn't ask a set of Rhian solo. It's 10:00 am I've all my energy. By cons what I love most in this "When you're at home, do you prefer being naked or clothed?" answer : "nacked" ! [DAMN]

    This should be pretty amazing also to see her naked doing yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The four of them look great but Lindsey's the hottest, just look at that body.

    ReplyDelete