Saturday, February 13, 2010

Iron_Slash

I cannot start a blog without talking about myself : Iron_Slash. So, I'm working on this english version of Sweeteews which is a sexy blog basically in french. I'm french-canadian from Québec and I'm 20. I like video games, technology, cinema, hockey (sports in general), Photoshop and, as you sure guess, girls. On this blog, I'll publish diverse girls from glamour magazines, Internet and most of my favorites. However they are : brunettes, blondes, tall, small or busty and topless... I gonna show you what I can find.


From Gemma Atkinson with her eyes and angelic body to Alice Goodwin and her giant breasts, without forgetting the young beauty Lindsey Strutt... those are my favorite girls of all. Those babes sure got big boobs but they're lovely too. So, that's all folks. Glad you comment the posts and, of course, enjoy!

4 comments: